Transport Access Manual
Just a few days ago we published the Transport Access Manual: A Guide for Measuring Connection between People and Places. It presents loads of information on concepts, methods and tools to help planning professionals rethink cities and mobility systems.
- Webinar: Access to COVID-19 Healthcare in Brazil
- Desigualdades socioespaciais de acesso a oportunidades nas cidades brasileiras, 2019
- Distributional effects of transport policies on inequalities in access to opportunities in Rio de Janeiro
- Future accessibility impacts of transport policy scenarios: Equity and sensitivity to travel time thresholds for Bus Rapid Transit expansion in Rio de Janeiro
- Future access to essential services in a growing smart city: The case of Surrey, British Columbia