Advances in geospatial approaches to transport networks and sustainable mobility
Really glad to see our Special issue on “Advances in Spatial and Transport Network Analysis” is now online, publised in Environment and Planning B: Urban Analytics and City Science.
Thanks to many authors contributing with high quality papers and thanks Henrikki Tenkanen, Elsa Arcaute, and Marta C. Gonzalez for a wonderful colaboration!
- Impact of network centrality and income on slowing infection spread
- Advances in geospatial approaches to transport networks and sustainable mobility [Special Issue Editorial]
- CfP: Environmentally and socially sustainable mobility
- The Use of Space Syntax in Urban Transport Analysis: Limits and Potentials
- Accessibility within planetary boundaries