500 thousand deaths in Brazil due to COVID-19
This weekend we reach the depressing mark of 500 thousand deaths in Brazil due to COVID-19. The current government is much to blame for this. Fora bolsonaro.
- Social and racial inequalities as contributing factors to COVID-19 vulnerability in São Paulo, Brazil
- Higher risk of death from COVID-19 in low-income and non-White populations of São Paulo, Brazil
- Low-income and black communities are more vulnerable to COVID-19 in Brazil
- Genomics and epidemiology of the P.1 SARS-CoV-2 lineage in Manaus, Brazil
- Dataset on SARS-CoV-2 non-pharmaceutical interventions in Brazilian municipalities