Online workshop: Getting to Services
Exciting upcoming workshop on “Getting to Services: Transport and Accessibility”, organized by OECD and European Commission. The event will feature presentations by the European Commission, OECD, and researchers in Brazil, Canada and the Netherlands, sharing their experiences on some of the recent advances and persistent challenges in accessibility research and planning.
The workshop will be entirely online on Thursday, the 26th of Oct/2023 from 15:00-17:00 CET. Click here for more info on the agenda and how to register.
Update: The recording of the workshop is now available online!
- Webinar: Access to COVID-19 Healthcare in Brazil
- Accessibility within planetary boundaries
- Accessibility and space-time differences in when and how people travel
- Measuring just accessibility within planetary boundaries
- Accessibility and space-time differences in when and how different groups (choose to) travel