The trade-off between time and money in ride-hailing and transit accessibility
Super glad to share the news that our paper on accessibility by ride-hailing has been published in the journal Cities.
- Pereira, R. H., Herszenhut, D., Saraiva, M., & Farber, S. (2024). Ride-hailing and transit accessibility considering the trade-off between time and money. Cities, 144, 104663. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cities.2023.104663
The study covers many interesting results comparing accessibility by ride-hailing Vs transit Vs ride-hailing integrated with transit. However, in a world where most studies estimate accessibility based solely on travel times, one of the key contributions of our paper is to show how to, and how important it is to consider trade-offs between travel time and money in accessibility analyses.
- Trading off costs with time in accessibility by ride-hailing and transit
- Major release of r5r v1.0.0
- Free public transit and voter turnout
- Tendências e desigualdades da mobilidade urbana no Brasil II: Características e Padrões de Consumo da Mobilidade por Aplicativo
- The impact of transit monetary costs on transport inequality