Open positions for research assistant
in the Access to Opportunities Project
We have 3 open positions for Research Assistant to work with me in the Access to Opportunities Project, at the Institute for Applied Economic Research (Ipea). The work involves a number of activities, including evaluating the accessibility impacts of transportation projects, and conducting research on inequalities in access to opportunities.
More info here. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
obs. The position is based in Brasília/Brazil, though we will be working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Spatial, income and racial inequalities in access to COVID-19 healthcare
- Geographic access to COVID-19 healthcare in Brazil using a balanced float catchment area approach
- New study on social and racial inequalities and COVID-19 in Brazil
- Presentation at the Geographic Data Science Lab
- Open position at TSU Oxford